29-31 The Hundred
Address 29-31 The Hundred, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 8GD
Property type E - Retail
Size 1,320 Sq Ft
Romsey is an attractive and prosperous market town located 7 miles north west of Southampton and 11 miles south west of Winchester. It has excellent transport links; the bus station and railway station are only a short walk away. The property is located on The Hundred, the main retail pitch of Romsey with nearby occupiers including Fat Face, Waitrose, Superdrug, Boots, Clintons, Mountain Warehouse and Bradbeers Department Store. The property comprises ground floor sales area currently occupied by Ladbrokes. The unit is open plan with full frontage to The Hundred. The premises also benefits from staff and customer WC as well as a kitchenette.
- NIA - 1,320 sq.ft (122.63 sq.m)
- Nearby occupiers include Aldi, The Co-operative, Superdrug, TSB Bank & Josie's
- Affluent market town
- Numerous public car parks nearby
- Within a short walk of Romsey Bus Station and Romsey Train Station
- Suitable for a variety of uses
- Pedestrian rear access and loading
- Ground floor retail unit
- Use class 'E'
- New lease