Residential Lettings & Management
From tenant find, rent collection and full property management we can help with all your property needs.
A highly qualified proactive and experienced residential team means:
- Faster Lettings and to high quality tenants. This reduces void costs and ensures less problems longer term.
- Less stress and concern about the increasing volume of legislation on landlords.
- Better rents mean greater returns on investment (ROI)
- Protection, as ARLA Propertymark members be assured of compliance.
- Better maintained properties which means long term better capital growth
All aspects of property management are done in house by our team of letting agents, property managers, and accountants. No separate service centre at the other end of the country where you can’t talk to a person who knows your property.
Whether you own one flat or a block of flats, we deal with them all shapes and sizes. We love working with investors that take pride in their properties and want to grow their portfolio over time.
As Propertymark trained, we are able to give a tailored service from fully managed to tenant find only. Both services benefit from the following:-
- Accompanied viewings
- Full referencing
- Right to rent checks
- Drawing up of Tenancy agreements
- Inspections including full written and photographic Inventories
- Registering of deposits (additional fees).
- Our managed service benefits from in house inspections, full property management with access to a range of contractors.
If you own mixed use properties with shop and flats then don’t worry, our residential team works closely with the commercial property managers in these scenarios to ensure you only need one agent, saving you time money and hassle.
As a larger landlord we are well placed to deal with bigger more complex properties, managing the full maintenance and services in a block with survey skills in house to ensure we get those issues sorted seamlessly and in the most cost-effective way.
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LETTING