Unit 25A-E, Higher Shaftesbury Road
Address Unit 25A-E, Sunrise Business Park, Higher Shaftesbury Road, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 8ST
Property type Investment - Industrial
Size 28,224 Sq Ft
LOCATION & DESCRIPTION Blandford Forum is a popular Georgian market town located approximately 20 miles northwest of Bournemouth and 25 miles south west of Salisbury. The town is situated on the crossroads of the A350 Bristol to Poole Road and the A354 Salisbury to Dorchester Road. This freehold investment opportunity is part of Sunrise Business Park, located on the northwestern fringe of the town with easy access to the by-pass. The business park plays host to a good mix of trades and professions and an overnight lorry park. 25 A-E Sunrise Business Park is a detached block which consists of 4 self-contained industrial units, 1 self-contained office unit at first floor and two car parking areas which are allocated to the tenanted units. THE SITE The site extends to circa 1.069 Acres (0.43 ha). Site coverage of approximately 55%.
- Mixed Income Stream Across Five Tenancies
- Site Area of 1.069 Acres (0.43 ha)
- Current Rent Roll £131,900 Per Annum
- All Tenancies Contribute To Estate Common Areas
- Price Equates Low Capital Value at £53.15 per Sq. Ft.
- Gross Initial Yield of 8.79%
- Seeking Offers In The Region of £1,500,000 (Subject to Contract)