382 Winchester Road
Address 382 Winchester Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO16 7DH
Property type Office, Land / Dev, D1 Surgery/nursery
Size 1,939 Sq Ft
The property is located in a very prominent position on the dual roundabouts connecting Winchester Road, Burgess Road and Hill Lane, one of the city's main arterial routes linking with the A33 and onward to J14 M3 which is 1 mile to the north. The M27 can be accessed at Junction 5 via the A27, which is approximately 2.5 miles to the north east. The M271 is approximately 3 miles to the west. The city centre is within 3 miles with regular bus services from Winchester Road and Hill Lane. Southampton General Hospital and University of Southampton are located in close proximity. The immediate area benefits from a number of amenities including convenience stores, post office and take away/restaurants. Southampton Common, a 365 acre open parkland and woodland is only 250 metres away. The property comprise a two storey building with external parking for 4-8 cars. The premises, which requires refurbishment, provides a mix of open plan and cellular rooms with excellent levels of natural light.
- Total NIA 1,939 sq.ft
- Opportunity for refurbishment
- Very prominent position
- Located near to Southampton General Hospital and University of Southampton
- Scope for office, medical, educational, residential uses / conversion STP
- Within 3 miles of M3 (Junction 14), M27 (Junction 5) & M271.
- Perfectly located for staff / clients travelling from across Hampshire & Dorset
- Excellent opportunity for signage
- 100% Small Business Rates Relief (subject to eligibility)