Capers Restaurant, Beaulieu Road
Address Capers Restaurant, Beaulieu Road, Dibden Purlieu, Hythe, Hampshire, SO45 4PX
Property type A3 Restaurant, A1 Retail
Size 1,713 Sq Ft
Dibden Purlieu is a village located on the outskirts of the New Forest and forms part of the waterside parishes. It is easily accessed via the A326 Hythe Bypass and is within 2 miles of Hythe town centre. The subject property is located at the end of a parade of shops with occupiers including Wedded Bliss, Age Concern New Forest and WHSmith. St Andrew's Church and Centre is positioned immediately opposite. The property comprises ground floor retail with rear access. There is potential for the property to be split subject to negotiation.
- Gross Internal Area 159.11 sq m (1,713 sq ft)
- New retail/restaurant space to be provided
- Densley populated residential area
- Prominent corner position
- Nearby occupiers include Wedded Bliss, Age Concern New Forest & WHSmith
- To be completely refurbished
- Understood to have consent for ground floor restaurant/hot food takeaway.
- New Lease