A field where just a report is not really sufficient; insight, evaluation and deep understanding is essential to guide a client through the complex area of Valuation.
Valuations are prepared by skilled experienced RICS Chartered Surveyors and Valuers across all major sectors as well as a number of niche areas. Our people have extensive experience and knowledge gained within the market as well as through enhanced professional learning.
We have specialists dealing with all main stream commercial sectors as well as domestic residential property.
Sample client sectors include:
- Banks and Lending Institutions
- Private Trusts and Individuals
- SIPP Providers/Pension Schemes
- Charities and Public Sector Organisations
- Investment and Development Companies
We provide comprehensive advice for a range of purposes including:
- Mortgage/Loan Security
- Inheritance and Taxation
- Financial Planning and Annual Accounts
- Sales and Acquisitions
- Charitable Purposes
- Rent Review and Lease Renewal
- Dilapidations (Section 18, The Landlord and Tenant Act 1927)
Regulated by the RICS – An international organisation representing everything professional and ethical in land, property and construction.